This Shipping Policy explains your shipping obligations as a seller. This policy is part of our Terms of Service. By opening an eMallFashion shop, you agree to this policy and our Terms of Service.
SHIPPING YOUR ITEMS
Sellers are responsible for shipping their sold items to buyers and ultimately responsible for making sure that buyers receive the items they purchased from your shop.
By selling on eMallFashion, you agree to:
- Provide and accurate “ship from” address.
- Use Australia Post shipping rates as the default shipping rates for your shop. Please contact us if you prefer to use other shipping rates from other shipping company.
- Ship items promptly after they are sold.
- Comply with all local and international shipping and customs regulations.
- Keep your customer updated once you have shipped the customer’s order. You can do this by login to your seller account, mark the order as shipped and include a tracking number. You only mark an order as shipped after you actually have shipped the order. When you mark an order as shipped, the buyer will receive a notification about the status of the order.
- In the unlikely event an order doesn’t arrive, seller requires to provide a valid proof of shipping which shows the item actually was shipped and the item was shipped to the address provided by the buyer when they purchased the item on eMallFashion.
Last Updated: 7/7/2017