The DOs & DON'Ts
Please read these Do's and Don'ts of the eMallFashion.com which will guide you through the site. These policies only apply to eMallFashion.com. If you still have questions after reading these policies, please check out our FAQs or feel free to contact us.
EMallFashion.com is a buying and selling venue. We expect all members of eMallFashion.com to treat each other nicely, with respect and kindness. Your username on eMallFashion.com is your identity. You are responsible for your conduct and all content submitted under your username on eMallFashion.com.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to hold an account on eMallFashion.com.
- You may not use the public areas of your account to demonstrate or discuss disputes with others or with eMallFashion.com.
- You must not participate in the sale of counterfeit goods.
- You may not transfer ownership or sell your eMallFashion.com account to another party.
- You may not use eMallFashion.com to direct buyers to another online selling venue to purchase the same items as listed in your eMallFashion.com shop, as this may constitute fee avoidance. This includes posting links/URLs or providing information sufficient to locate the other online venue(s).
- An eMallFashion.com account may not be used for the purpose of redirecting traffic to another web location.
- You must keep your account information updated and accurate. Your account must have a valid email address at all times. EMallFashion.com will use the email address on file in your account information to contact you when necessary.
Messaging is your way to communicate privately with other eMallFashion.com members. It’s essentially email, but purely for eMallFashion.com members. Messages are primarily intended for communicating about transactions and orders that are underway.
- You must not use Messages to send unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations or "spam”, or pass on email addresses or any other information on to third parties.
- Please use common sense when giving out personal information to others via messaging, such as don’t give someone your credit card details.
- Rather obviously, you must not use messages to knowingly harass or abuse another member.
- If someone explicitly tells you not to contact them, you must not use Messages to contact them again, unless you are involved in an open transaction.
- You must not use Messages to interfere with a transaction. This means:
- You must not contact another member to buy or sell an item listed on eMallFashion.com outside of the eMallFashion.com site. This may also constitute fee avoidance.
- You must not communicate with a member involved in an active or completed transaction to warn the member away from a particular buyer, seller or item.
As an anti-spam measure, sending too many messages too quickly may auto-disable your Messages. You must contact us to have your ability to send Messages reinstated.
EMallFashion.com is a selling venue. EMallFashion.com cannot be held responsible for the actions taken by both the sellers and the buyers using eMallFashion.com. If you have any enquiry with a transaction, please contact us.
EMallFashion.com's role is to connect the buyer and the seller. This means when you place an order on eMallFashion.com, you are entering into a direct transaction and personal relationship with an individual seller (facilitated by eMallFashion.com). We encourage the buyer and seller to independently work through the transaction to completion. EMallFashion.com champions the sale of individual items; so naturally, your relationship with the seller will be just as individual. Here's the rundown on what happens when you buy an item on eMallFashion.com:
- A transaction is created when a buyer completes eMallFashion.com's checkout process.
- The seller and buyer will receive email notification from eMallFashion.com with information about the transaction.
- An eMallFashion.com transaction is completed when the buyer pays and the seller ships the item. Payment is submitted directly via direct checkout on eMallFashion.com.
All buyer questions regarding the items should be directed to eMallFashion.com. EMallFashion.com encourages all sellers to keep records regarding proof of shipping (for example: delivery confirmation, shipping service receipt, customs form).
Transaction policies for the seller:
- The seller must sell the item(s) to the buyer with whom the transaction is created.
- The seller must ship the item(s) as described.
- The seller must ship the item(s) within 24 hours upon Order Notification generated.
- The seller must ship the item(s) to the shipping address submitted by the buyer. The seller should inform eMallFashion.com if shipping information is unclear or inconsistent.
- The seller must abide by the eMallFashion.com Returns Policy which states the following: The Seller is obliged to accept returns if the item is delivered to a buyer in a different condition than it was advertised, damaged, defective or wrong item. When the replacement of the original item(s) is not available, the Seller is also obliged to refund the full amount of the purchased price and the delivery charges within the next seven days from the date of the order was secured. For more information see our Returns and Refunds.
- In the event of a dispute, the seller may be asked to provide eMallFashion.com with proof of shipping. EMallFashion.com will not hold the seller responsible for postal or shipping service delays or errors, theft or customs delays.
Transaction policies for the buyer:
- The buyer must pay eMallFashion.com at the time the transaction is created.
- The buyer must provide a valid shipping information. Buyer will be responsible for any costs incurred due to invalid, incomplete or unclear shipping information.
- In the event of a dispute concerning the return of the item(s) to a seller, the buyer may be asked to provide eMallFashion.com with proof of shipping back to the seller. EMallFashion.com will not hold the buyer responsible for postal or shipping service delays or errors, theft or customs delays when returning items to the seller.
Transaction concerns or disputes
The policies below describe various types of transaction disputes and the roles of the seller, the buyer and eMallFashion.com in each scenario.
If an item has not been paid for, the seller is under no obligation to ship the item and eMallFashion.com does not encourage them to do so.
Non-delivery occurs when a seller does not or cannot ship an item after a transaction has been created and the buyer has completed the payment.
- The buyer needs to file a non-delivery report to eMallFashion.com by requesting Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) to the seller.
- The seller must respond to the RMA by contacting eMallFashion.com.
- The seller may be asked to provide eMallFashion.com with proof of shipping in the event of a dispute.
- The seller who fails to ship an item, must refund full amount of the purchased price including shipping to the customer and maybe suspended from selling on eMallFashion.com.
Wrong item or different condition from it was advertised
In the event the buyer receives a product that is significantly different from the original listing, please raise a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) on eMallFashion.com (see Returns and Refunds).
To ensure the integrity of eMallFashion.com and help protect members from potentially fraudulent activity, transaction interference is not allowed on eMallFashion.com. The following circumstances are considered transaction interference:
- You may not contact another member to buy or sell an item listed on eMallFashion.com outside of eMallFashion.com. This may also constitute fee avoidance.
- You may not communicate (for example: by eMallFashion.com Messaging, in eMallFashion.com's community spaces) with a member involved in an active or completed transaction to warn the member away from a particular buyer, seller or item.
EMallFashion.com provides a marketplace for individuals, small and medium businesses that successfully apply to open a Marketplace shop.
We encourage all sellers to provide information about yourself and/or your designs in your seller profile.
Please keep the following things in mind as you set up your shop and create listings:
- A seller's policies must abide by eMallFashion.com's site-wide policies. EMallFashion.com reserves the right to request that a seller provide policy information or require a seller to modify unreasonable policies at eMallFashion.com Marketplace's discretion.
- Do not make illegal use of photographs or written text. This is in violation of our Term of Use.
- Use of mature, profane and/or racist language or images in the public areas of your eMallFashion.com shop is not permitted. This includes your username, shop profile, item titles, tags, avatar, banner, shop announcement, blogs, fashion feed, about us and/or shop sections.
- You may not set a minimum purchase amount requirement in your shop.
- You may not engage in any activity to avoid eMallFashion's fees. This includes but is not limited to: completing a transaction off the eMallFashion.com once it has been initiated on the site, listing an item below its intended purchase price or cancelling a valid completed transaction.
- You can Request Payment from sales after 14 days the order has been shipped to the customer, your earnings will be automatically released after deducted PayPal transfer fee and 5% affiliate commission (when applicable).
- As a selling venue, eMallFashion.com may try to help users resolve their disputes. In the event of chargeback submitted by Buyer, eMallFashion.com will respond to credit card networks on behalf of Seller. Seller agrees to provide any requested information to us within five calendar days of the request. In the event where seller lost the dispute or chargeback case, eMallFashion reserves the right to recoup funds associated with Buyer chargeback, including full dispute amount and $25 chargeback fee from the bank.
All listings on eMallFashion.com should be as clear and detailed as possible. The seller must accurately describe the item in the listing and fully described what is included. Accurate titles, tags and descriptions will all help potential buyers find the items they are looking for. Select which shipping options you want to offer and choose the price for the selected options. You can save your shipping to be used each time you upload an item for sale. To create a listing, the seller need to:
- Choose a gender the item is for
- Select what type / category of item it is
- Enter a descriptive title for the item
- Specify any brands, colour, design, material the item is made of, extra sizing information and garment instructions in the description
- Select the quantity that you are going to list for each size and colour.
- Add the main image and additional images (minimum of 800 X 800 pixels in size and square dimension) to show off the product's details.
Keep these policies in mind as you list and describe your items:
- Listing descriptions and photos must accurately describe the item for sale so buyers know what is included in the purchase, especially in images where another product is visible.
- Each listing must be available for purchase.
- You may not create a listing for an item that is not for sale or sold out.
- A listing may not be created for the sole purpose of sharing photographs or other information with the community.
- A listing may not be created solely as an advertisement. This includes notices of sales or promotions in your shop. Such information may be included in your shop profile, banner, shop announcement and/or item descriptions.
- Items must not be listed as available for rental or lease.
- You may not edit a listing's information to change it to an entirely different item; this is considered fee avoidance.
- All listings on eMallFashion.com must be for a tangible object.
- You may not use eMallFashion.com to direct shoppers to another online selling venue to purchase the same items as listed in your eMallFashion.com shop /seller listings, as this may constitute fee avoidance. This includes posting links/URLs or providing information sufficient to locate the other online venue(s).
- A listing must not be conditional upon the purchase of another listing (for example: saying "this item may only be purchased along with another item" is not allowed). This includes listings for item upgrades, shipping upgrades and gift wrapping upgrades.
- A free with purchase item may not be listed as a separate listing conditional upon the purchase of another item you have listed.
- The title and tags must not mention or describe the free with purchase item.
- Information about free with purchase items may only be included in the item description.
- A free with purchase item must not be featured in the first photograph of the listing.
- The listing price must only reflect the listed item.
- All items must be shipped under the direct supervision of the seller.
- EMallFashion.com wants fashion to be cruelty free. We require our suppliers to guarantee that leather or skin products do not come from endangered species, and are produced ethically and without cruelty, unfortunately this also means that we cannot allow vintage furs on eMallFashion.com.
Listings that do not comply with eMallFashion.com's policies may be subject to review by the eMallFashion.com team.
EMallFashion.com aims to maintain a marketplace appropriate for general audiences, therefore the use of mature content is not permitted and any listing in violation of this, in the view of eMallFashion.com, will be will be removed from the site, and the member's selling privileges may be suspended or the account removed.
Counterfeit Goods and Prohibited Items
Each eMallFashion.com seller warrants that his or her use of the site complies with all applicable laws.
Beyond purely legal issues, eMallFashion.com members must make ethical and moral decisions, and take responsibility for what they buy and sell on eMallFashion.com.
Some items are inappropriate for eMallFashion.com, even though they may otherwise meet eMallFashion.com 's selling criteria. You are not allowed to list the following types of items on eMallFashion.com:
- Pornographic material
- Items that promote or glorify hatred, racial, religious intolerance
- Items that instruct others to engage in illegal activity
EMallFashion.com have a zero tolerance policy towards the sale of counterfeit goods. We will work with brands to identify and remove any sellers who are found to be selling counterfeit goods. The selling of counterfeit goods is a huge problem, and as a result, eMallFashion.com dedicated to the identification and removal of such items.
A seller may not disclaim knowledge of counterfeits that are posted. It is your responsibility to ensure that the items you are listing are authentic. If you cannot verify the authenticity of an item then it cannot be listed on eMallFashion.com.
Reporting an Item/Seller
Reporting is like eMallFashion.com's neighbourhood watch. It's your way to let us know of anything that rings alarm bells at support@eMallFashion.com. This is a confidential process. You will have complete anonymity; the seller that has been reported will not know who made the report. Additionally, eMallFashion.com's investigation will be handled privately; you will not receive a personal response when you Report an item.
- Reporting should be used on any item listing, or shop that violates any of eMallFashion.com's policies.
- Do not report a single violation multiple times.
- Since reporting is a private matter, members should not discuss flags in any of eMallFashion.com's community spaces.
In most cases, eMallFashion.com will work with a member privately to remedy the problem. If a seller does not respond to eMallFashion.com's communication or requests in a timely manner, the item may be permanently removed, and the user's selling privileges may be suspended or their account removed. Abuse of the reporting system by means of repeated, unjustified reporting may result in the suspension or removal of your account.